This page states the Privacy Notice under which You, the Web Site visitor (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself”) may use or correspond with this Website (“Our Site”), which is owned by the Catalyst Lebanon (“We” or “Us” or “Our”).
We respect Your privacy interests and operate this Site by these principles. We have taken reasonable steps to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data (defined below) that You may provide. This statement (together with the Terms) sets out the basis on which any Personal Data we collect from You, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us.
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify You, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as Your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to Your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
By visiting Our Site Catalystmena.com, You acknowledge that You have read and understood and processes and policies referred to in this Privacy Notice.
Who We Are/Data Controller
The entity controlling the processing of Your Personal Data is Catalyst Lebanon, a company incorporated in Lebanon.
The contact details of the controller are as follows:
Address: Beirut, Lebanon.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com
Information that Might Be Collected
We may collect information about You by the following means:
Information provided by You in the forms in Our Site including, but not limited to, creation of user accounts.
We may collect and process the following information about You:
- Information regarding Your name, employer name, email address, postal address and telephone number that You provide in connection with the use of Our Site;
- Information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. (Disclaimer: This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and typically does not identify any individual, however it may constitute as Personal Data, as defined herein.)
In addition, Our Web server collects and saves the default information customarily logged by World Wide Web server software. Our logs contain the following information for each request: date, time, originating IP address and domain name, object requested, and completion status of the request. We use these logs to help improve Our service by evaluating the level of demand for Our Site and detecting any errors on Our Site that might occur. These logs may be kept for an indefinite length of time and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and protect the integrity of the data on Our servers.
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing
Personal Data is processed based on Your consent for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice. We will only process Your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where (1) You have provided Your consent which can be withdrawn at any time, (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which You are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect Your vital interests or those of another person, or (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by Your rights and interests.
We will use this Personal Data for:
- Ensuring that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- Providing You with information, products or services that You request from Us or which We feel may interest You where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Carrying out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- Allowing You to participate in interactive features of Our service, when You choose to do so;
- Organizing events that You have purchased or registered for and providing You with related information;
- Responding to Your questions and concerns;
- Notifying You about changes to Our service(s);
- Transferring Your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- Tracking Your use of Our products and services, and to be able to create newer and better products, as needed;
- Keeping Our Site safe and secure, and addressing any troubleshooting concerns, as well as testing, research and statistical purposes.
Where the processing of Your Personal Data is based on Your consent only, You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We will then stop processing Your Personal Data. You may withdraw or modify Your consent by contacting Us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach to Your request a copy of an official identity document.
When We Share and Who Can Access Your Personal Data
We may share Your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice with:
- Our group companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and partner organizations;
- Authorized sub-contractors;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimization of Our Site;
- Trusted third-party companies and individuals;
- In the event that we sell or buy business or assets, We will disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- For the purposes mentioned above, We will only transfer Your Personal Data to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures. For any transfer of Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to third parties, We will ensure there is adequate protection under European law.
You have the rights to request from Us, amongst others:
- Access to a number of information concerning Your Personal Data and the way We are processing them;
- Rectification of inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data;
- Erasure of Personal Data;
- Restriction of or objection to processing Personal Data;
- Oppose and cease to use Your Personal Data for any direct marketing purpose;
- To receive Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, enabling You to transmit the data to another controller.
To exercise Your rights or for more information on the full extent of Your rights, please contact Us by e-mail at the addresses indicated above. Please attach to Your request a copy of an official identity document.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any Personal Data to these websites.
If You believe Your data is unlawfully processed by Catalyst, You may lodge a complaint with the local Data Protection Authority in the country of Your residence.
Time We Keep Your Personal Data
We may retain Your Personal Data during the term of the Agreement including the time You avail any Services from Us, and thereafter for the maximum period as specified or required under the applicable laws, for storage or archival purposes.
Your Personal Data will be stored in Our servers located in the United States of America. We have taken appropriate and adequate measures to safeguard and secure Your Personal Data.
Our Site takes reasonable precautions to protect Our users’ information. Please note, however, that electronic transmissions via the Internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. We reserve the right to update or otherwise alter Our security practices if and when it seems appropriate to do so. As with Our Terms and Conditions , You should check Our Security provisions each time You visit Our Site to identify and understand any changes made since Your previous visit.
We are headquartered in Lebanon. Your Personal Data may be accessed by Us or transferred to Us in Lebanon or to our affiliates, partners, merchants or service providers who are located worldwide. If You are visiting Our Site from outside Lebanon, be aware that Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located, and our central database is located. By using Our Service(s), You consent to any transfer of this information.
Notifications of Change
If We decide to change Our approach to privacy, We will post those changes to this Privacy Notice so that users are always aware of what information We collect, how We use it, and under what circumstances We disclose it. Changes to the Privacy Notice will be dated, and will be effective from the date specified forward. As with Our Terms and Conditions, You should check Our Privacy Notice each time You visit Our Site to identify and understand any changes made since Your previous visit. However, where appropriate, the changes to the Privacy Notice will be notified to You by email.